Yuki

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hi everyone! Today I am showcasing my card for the Live and Love Crafts blog using the new Pion Design papers A Day in May. I love these! These are so natural and work perfect with little scenes. Today I coloured up the sweet Yuki by Saturated Canary/Little Darlings.

The little sentiment "It's Your Day" is cut out from one of the border sheets from the 12x12 set of papers. There is also birthday and thank you sentiments aswell! 
Yuki is colouring up using the no lines technique and copic markers.  Here are the copic markers that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Dress: G21, G94, G99, Blender
Brown detailing: E40, E41, E43, E44
Hair: E53, E35, E37, E57
Coloured using the no lines technique and background done using watercolour :)


The products that I used are available for you to view below! Thanks so much for stopping by :) 

Supplies
(click pictures to view product into)




You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Just sooooo beautiful and packed with gorgeous elements.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word "STUNNING", have a lovely weekend cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh such delicate Little features on her face. This is such an adorable Card love it! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful Alyce and I love the papers. So many gorgeous layers and embellishments.

    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so perfect, love the flowers, lace and the little frame with the bird. Gorgeous!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the come-hither eyes. And I am stealing this hair combo! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the come-hither eyes. And I am stealing this hair combo! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect colouring for the new papers, that you're showing off beautifully! Love her red hair and how you've worked pink into the mix. Also so cute with the little birdie in the resin frame.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh ooooh OOOOOH Alyce!! LOVING this card, fabulous layers, gorgeous papers, stunning colouring... perfect embellies, lush lace.. and just a touch of Frantage.... it's got it ALL and I LOVE IT!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh alyce its stunning it would make a fab birthday card for my birthday next week lol no seriously how do you do it hun. Ur cards are always so perfect. Do u ever make mistakes. No I didn't think so. Tfs sweeti. Luv ur number one fan Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Alyce, love the sweet image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous work, beautifully done
    I really like the colors
    Beautifully presented

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've come from the challenge blog not only because your card is stunning (down-right gorgeous actually) but that my Grandmother is Alyce with a -y and I'm her namesake, Alycia. The name is very special to me. :) BTW, that no line technique is so daunting and you have made it look effortless. Again, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge