Calla Lily Sprite

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hi everyone! Just popping in today with my design team project for the Aurora Wings challenge using Calla Lily Sprite. The theme is Valentine's and I thought this image would be perfect. The Calla Lily symbolises great beauty and I thought it would be a great project for a lovely hubby to give ;) 


I've coloured this with my Prismacolor Pencils, just layering and blending the pencils with no solution or blender. I'm so excited for our Pencils class coming soon over at Kit and Clowder!! We will be going over a lot of these techniques there :) 

Here are the colours that I used:

Skin: Eggshell, Light Peach, Peach, Clay Rose, Burnt Ochre, Terracotta, Dark Brown
Hair: Goldenrod, Pumpkin Clay, Burnt Ochre, Terracotta
Lilies: Yellow Chartreuse, Chartreuse, Lime Peel, Apple Green, Dark Green


I hope you enjoyed my make today and thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. gorgeous! love the colors and the blends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Can't believe that is done with just colored pencils and no blending solution. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for this class to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. This is fabulous! I am going to have to take this class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to take this class too... Alyce beatifull

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous!! Love your coloring!!! How do you color and blend colored pencils WITHOUT blending solutions? I would love to know!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and coloured so stunningly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alyce the equivalence for the colors in polycromes fabercastle? Almost for greens.... I like this digi and how you painted it....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alyce the equivalence for the colors in polycromes fabercastle? Almost for greens.... I like this digi and how you painted it....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Despite my sis telling me that lilies are funeral flowers, I've always loved the Calla Lily. I've bought several plants, but they never survived in the garden...I think I'll give it another shot once we've moved. Beautiful image.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge