Blush Becky

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great day! I'm sharing my project this week's Anything Goes theme over at Live and Love Crafts :) I am using this gorgeous new stamp called Blush Becky by The Greeting Farm.



Lots and lots of layers here of Maja designs papers... mm yummy! :) The white around my image is the yummy Frantage. I sprinkle it on with my fingers while holding the image flat, and then heat from underneath with my heatgun until it is melted.

Here are the Copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E44, E47, E49
Outfit Purple: V22, BV11, V25, V17, BV08
Outfit Blue: B32, B34, B39
Outfit White: W1, W3

The blending card I've used is X-Press It.

To learn more about colouring don't forget to pop over to our online colouring classes HERE! :)




I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks so much for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous card, beautiful design and pretty details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love your colouring, cuddles for sweet Lila, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about the card and the colouring is amazing, deep vibrant colours chosen!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge