October Colouring Class Release!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to announce our October Create and Learn Online Colouring Classes are here! We ALREADY have some coloured up versions by our class members over on our facebook page... everyone is doing SO well :D 

Here are the two projects we are colouring up this month. Both have gorgeous images by Faery Ink. The first one here is our Markers project, and the second is our Pencils project. These specific samples were coloured with Copics (top one) and Prismacolor Pencils, but we always give you the colour combinations for all different brands :)


There is no drawing or anything scary... just colouring! You will learn all different techniques so don't just think of this as one image; there are loads of tips and tricks that you can use individually on all of your stamps :)


If you'd like to colour along with us this month you can register HERE! :) Hope to see you there!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. both classes look so awesome and so pretty for October. Having fun with the marker class at the moment, lots of hugs and love to you and cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete

  2. My husband and I have been married for 7 years and together for 11. We have 3 children, ages 16 months, 4 and 6. He recently left me and moved in with the woman he has been seeing for only 2 months. We have been living with my parents for a few years because I have been going through school and he has been just working security. He went through the police academy and has been having a hard time getting a police job. He is also in the Army National Guard. He was deployed in Afgahnistan Jan. 2014 – May 2015. I really think he has ptsd and depression. For the last few months he has been very distant from me and the kids. He hasn’t been hanging out with friends or doing activities he would normally do on a regular basis. He would kept saying we need to fix things. He would say I do this wrong and that. It was like he was trying not to love me. One day he’d kiss me and showed affection, we were still having sex, then the next day nothing. I’ve been trying to get him to see a counciler but he won’t. He has admitted he has PTSD and other issues but then other days he says he doesn’t. He thinks this women he is with now is his soul mate. He met her online and lied saying he has been divorced for two years. She has found out he’s married and still wants to be with him. I don’t see it working out. I love my husband so much, I hate what he has done. I just wish he would get some help if it is because of PTSD and depression. Do you think it might be? I still want him back. I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with that lady and he his with me for good and for real. i want You my friends who are passing through All this kind of love problem of getting Back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact him on this Email: { Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com } you can also contact him on his website http://nwalutaspelltemple.yolasite.com . Thanks you Chief , i will always be testifying about your good work.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge