Cheeky Mate

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my fun card with you using Cheeky Mate by The Greeting Farm. Isn't she adorable? :) I've used a whole bunch of the brand new Maja Designs papers - these are just stunning!! These papers and all of the beautiful embellies here can be found over at Live and Love Crafts.


The little butterflies I have cut out from the Pion Designs Borders paper - I have distressed the edges and bent them in the middle so they look 3d. For the chipboard frame, I have coated it in Frantage Embossing Enamel for a vintage look.

Here are the copic colours that I've used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Pink Outfit: RV34, R56, R59
Green Outfit: G21, G94, G99

If you'd like to learn more about colouring don't forget to pop over to our online colouring class here :) 


I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks for stopping by!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Alyce, I LOVE this card and all the layers. So pretty!!! Wondering what product you used and to add the white speckles around the image. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge